Westminster Office
House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
0207 219 6472

If you live in Faversham and Mid Kent and would like to contact to Helen, please fill out the contact form below or contact Helen using the details on the right hand side. If you are not a constituent and your enquiry relates to Helen's ministerial role, please contact your local MP in the first instance. You can also contact the Department for Health and Social Care directly using the contact form, which can be found here: